1. Acquired information and acquisition method
User information obtained by this site is as follows, depending on the method of acquisition.
1-1. information about service use
This site obtains the following information from users when they use the service.
- Name (handle name)
- E-mail address
- Usage history of the service
1-2. technical information
This site obtains the following technical information from users when they access the site.
- Terminal type
- Terminal identifier
- Browser type
- IP address
- Other advertising identifiers
2. purpose of use of personal information
This site will use the acquired user information for the following purposes.
- Provision of web services
- Improvement of the quality of contents and services
- Traffic measurement and behavioral measurement
- Distribution of advertisements and measurement of results
- Information about this site
- Responding to inquiries
- Responding to violations
The user information we collect will be used only for the above purposes, and will not be used for any other purposes than those for which the information was provided.
User information obtained by this site is encrypted and protected by SSL communication.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information obtained by this site will not be disclosed to third parties without the consent of the user, except in the following cases.
- In the event that this site entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use of the personal information.
- In the event that the Company provides user information to a company operating an external service in order to link with or authenticate the user using the external service.
- When it is necessary for this site to cooperate with a national agency, a local public body, or their contractors in performing their duties as prescribed by law.
- Other cases permitted by law.
4. disclosure of personal information
When this site is requested to disclose personal information by a user in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will promptly disclose the information after confirming the identity of the user.
However, this does not apply to cases where this site is not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law.
5. correction and suspension of use of personal information
In cases where this site is obligated to correct or suspend the use of personal information according to the Personal Information Protection Law, the following measures will be taken after confirming the identity of the user.
- When a user requests a correction, addition, or deletion of personal information on the grounds that the content of the personal information is not true, we will correct the content of the personal information based on the results of an investigation and notify the user to that effect.
- When a user requests the suspension of use or deletion of personal information based on any of the following reasons, the Company will suspend use or delete the personal information based on the results of the investigation and notify the user to that effect.
- The reason that the personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance.
- Reasons why the personal information was obtained by deception or other wrongful means
Cookies are pieces of information that are stored in your browser when you access the site, and they are kept anonymous so that specific individuals cannot be identified.
6-1. Access Analysis
This website uses the access analysis tool Google Analytics to collect, record, and analyze access from cookie information.
You can reject the collection of access information by disabling cookies; for more information on how Google collects information, please click here.
6-2. Advertisement distribution service
This website uses Google Adsense, an advertising service distributed by third parties, and posts advertisements distributed by third party distributors and advertising networks.
This site is also a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, which allows you to earn referral fees by promoting Amazon.co.jp products.
7. Contact Us
If you would like to contact DEKOBOKO FRIENDS, please fill out the form below.
Enacted: January 22, 2022
Revised: February 13, 2022
Chief Operating Officer